Health History - Physiotherapy
Your physiotherapist will ask questions about your condition and how it occurred are asked. Your health history helps the physiotherapist understand your current condition. They may ask you for information about:
- The nature of the pain, such as location and intensity you are currently experiencing or have had in the past.
- Your personal and family history.
- Medications you are taking.
- Treatments you have had recently or in the past.
- The physical requirements of your job, lifestyle or leisure activities that may affect your condition or treatment.