Massage assists the body’s natural ability to heal itself.
- improves circulation and relieves congestion in the tissues
- stimulates the production of red blood cells, and counters anemia
- promotes lymph flow which hastens the elimination of cellular wastes
- helps clear muscles of lactic and uric acid that form during exercise
- relaxes muscle hypertonicity and relieves muscle tension
- improves muscle tone and delays muscle atrophy resulting for inactivity
- deep massage can separate fascial fibres, and prevent the formation of adhesions
- massage helps reduction of inflammation and oedema in joints and soft tissue
- can alleviate or reduce pain, stiffness or soreness
- stimulates increased proprieties and kinesthetic awareness of the body
And above all - Massage feels great !! Contact our Mississauga locations for an appointment.