Fibromyalgia is pain that is felt throughout the entire body. The pain can range from dull, throbbing, sharp and deep. The pain can be felt in muscles, tendons, and ligaments. Fibromyalgia is seen to be more serious than osteoarthritis. It is important to seek ways to prevent fibromyalgia flares.
- Muscle pain.
- Problems with sleeping.
- Urinary pain.
- Tingling sensation in limbs.
Causes of Fibromyalgia
- Trauma physically or emotionally.
Treatments of Fibromyalgia
Fibromyalgia can get progressively worse if untreated, it is important to treat it via:
- Medications (consult a doctor).
- Lifestyle Changes (consult a doctor).
- Stress Management.
- Physical Therapy.
- Massage Therapy.
- Research is still being conducted no how to prevent fibromyalgia however it is important to:
- Have avid sleeping.
- Have a healthy lifestyle.
- Being positive.
If you suffer from Fibromyalgia and want a natural approach to health, we can help. Our Mississauga clinics have an approach to better health.