Knee pain can be caused by a sudden injury, an overuse injury, or by an underlying condition, such as arthritis. Treatment will vary depending on the cause. Symptoms of knee injury can include pain, swelling, and stiffness.
Symptoms of Knee Pain
- you could have knee pain or tenderness?
- your knee, lower leg, or foot pale, white, blue, or cold?
- your knee has given out, buckled, or felt unstable after an injury?
- you have swelling of your knee?
- you feel or hear a snap, pop, or grinding in your knee?
- you have knee weakness, stiffness, decreased movement, or locking?
- you think you have inflammation or infection in your knee?
- your knee look bruised after an injury?
If you experience knee pain and would like to take a natural approach to health, we can help. Our mississauga acupuncture clinic has an approach to better health.