Fibromyalgia is pain that is felt throughout the entire body. The pain can range from dull, throbbing, sharp and deep. The pain can be felt in muscles, tendons, and ligaments. Fibromyalgia is seen to be more serious than osteoarthritis. It is important to seek ways to prevent fibromyalgia flares.
Symptoms of Fibromyalgia
It is important to seek a healthcare provider if you have any of these following symptoms:
- Muscle pain.
- Problems with sleeping.
- Urinary pain.
- Tingling sensation in limbs.
Causes of Fibromyalgia
Some causes of fibromyalgia include:
- Trauma physically or emotionally.
Treatments of Fibromyalgia
Fibromyalgia can get progressively worse if untreated, it is important to treat them via:
- Medications (consult a doctor).
- Lifestyle Changes (consult a doctor).
- Stress Management.
- Physical Therapy.
- Massage Therapy.
- Research is still being conducted as to how to prevent fibromyalgia, however it is important to:
- Have avid sleeping.
- Have a healthy lifestyle.
- Being positive.
If you suffer from fibromyalgia and want a natural approach to health, we can help. Our Mississauga clinics have an approach to better health.